No products in the cart.
D’Addario’s lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy