No products in the cart.
1980’s Square Neck Dobro
This is a Regal square neck resonator (dobro) with a single inverted cone, great for those looking to start out on the instrument or have an affordable player to keep around the house.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Model:Square Neck Resonator
Made In:United States
As there is no serial number and information online about this particular model is scarce, I am not sure what exact year it is. It is not a contemporary model, as the headstock design is vintage and doesn’t match Regal’s current offerings. The screws are at the 11:30 and 12:30 positions at the top of the resonator, indicating that this is a reproduction of an older vintage model that was made in the late 1980s when Saga Musical Instruments revived the Regal brand.
With a 20-fret neck, D-fanned resonator pattern and two sound holes, this is more of a bluegrass beginner’s dobro or studio workhorse than a collector’s item. The nut looks like it has been replaced. It has no trouble staying in tune. I’ve used it on a few home recordings.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy